A safe and comfortable patient experience:
- Help prevent pressure injuries with your choice of pressure redistribution surface
- Prevent your patient from migrating with the Auto Contour™ feature
- Protect your patients’ hands with bumper-protected siderails
- Provide a gentle patient ride with a spring-loaded center wheel
- Help patients get in and out of bed easily with its low height
- Provide more coverage for smaller patients with enhanced safety siderails
Simple and safe maneuvering:
- Requires less force to activate steer pedal than Stryker's Big Wheel
- 360° maneuvering with Steering Plus™ and IntelliDrive® Powered Transport Systems that grip the floor and reduce your turning radius
- BackSaver Fowler® feature uses the patient’s weight to help position the head section to help ease the burden on your back
- Zero transfer gap with OneStep® tuck-away siderails
- Scale memory helps you obtain an immediate patient weight
Durability to withstand your demands:
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Compatible with most lifts and overbed tables
- Easy-to-clean, smooth deck and siderail design
- Power washable
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.
|Maximum weight limit
|Overall width (siderails up)
|78.7 cm or 90.2 cm
|Floor to base clearance
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
Frequently Asked QuestionsExpand all
Are Hillrom Stretchers power washable?keyboard_arrow_down
Yes, Hillrom Stretchers (non-powered and non-electrical) can be power washed as necessary. However, when power washing Hillrom Stretchers, the following precautions should be taken: Do not exceed 1750 psi during the spray wash. Equipment damage could occur. Do not use a pencil point spray. If spray wash is only water, water temperature should not exceed 82⁰C. If the spray wash contains detergent or solvents (no bleach), solution should not exceed 50⁰C. Do not spray under base of shroud. Do not spray wash the Procedural (P8000) Stretcher with the IntelliDrive Transport System or Electric (P8020) Stretcher. Electric components are not protected from fluid ingress. Equipment damage could occur. Do not directly spray the hydraulic cylinders. Equipment damage could occur.
Are scales an option on the stretchers recommended for smaller or geriatric patients?keyboard_arrow_downYes, scales are available on Hillrom Procedural, Electric and Trauma Stretchers.
What features on the Hillrom Procedural Stretcher allow for easy raising and lowering of the head section?keyboard_arrow_downWith the BackSaver Fowler® feature, the patient's own weight helps raise and lower the head, taking the load off your back. The Auto Contour mechanism also includes the BackSaver Fowler feature to help take the burden off your back.