- 3-channel recording with standard pacemaker spike detection
- One AAA battery provides two days of continuous recording
- Weighs just one ounce (28 grams)
- Analysis system features VERITAS signal processing and analysis
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
What are users saying about resting ECGs from Hillrom?
92% of users said the software’s user interface made it easy to input patient information and start an exam.1
3 out of 4 users said the Source Consistency Filter (SCF) produced an easier-to-read ECG waveform.1
89% of users said the 24” display showed them all the information they needed during an exam.1
Hear from the experts — your fellow healthcare professionals.
The system is a safe, easy-to-use system. The large monitor provides real-time results that have proven to be more accurate than other systems we have used.
Tiffany Piro, CMRP Procurement Specialist at Healthcare Associates of Texas
- Statistics based on survey data collected from Q-Stress 6 System users in 2020. Complete data on file with Hillrom.